15.1.08

Lost Beatles x))~

Mais de uma vez já citei musicas dos Beatles aqui no Serendipity, então nada melhor do que listar algumas das muitas que de uma forma ou de outra me fazem lembrar de Lost ^^

Sawyer&Kate
.
Something
.
Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
.
.
Strawberry Fields Forever
.
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me
.
.
Blackbird
.
Blackbird singing in the dead of the night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arive
.
.
Here There and Everywhere
.
Everywhere, knowing that love is to share
each one believing that love never dies
watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
I will be there, and everywhere
.
.
Help!
.
And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure,
I know that I just need you like I've never done before
.
.
She Loves You
.
She said you hurt her so
She almost lost her mind
But now she says she knows
You're not the hurting kind
She loves you,
and you know that can't be bad
She loves you,
and you know you should be glad
.
.
All You Need Is Love
.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy
.


Desmond&Penny
.
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Desmond take a trolley to the jewelers store
Buys a twenty carat golden ring, (rin-ring)
(…)
Obladi, obla-a
Life goes on, bra
La la how the life goes on

letra - tradução - video

Penny Lane

Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit and meanwhile back

letra - tradução

Lost
.
Yellow Submarine
.
As we live a life of ease
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and sea of green
In our yellow submarine
.
.
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
.
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore
Waiting to take you away
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds
And you're gone
.
.
.
Mais Videos:
.
-
-
Hey Jude (Sawyer)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Caraca Leanna...
Meus olhinhos até brilharam qndo li "lost e beatles"
Amo muitoooooooo...
Minhas duas paixões...

Ótimo Post ^^

Ari!