18.6.10

Beatles Mix

Como assim ninguem até agora pensou numa fanmix de Doctor Who só com musicas dos Beatles???

Como a série de certa forma teve um começo meio e fim entre a 1ª e 4ª temporadas com o arco de histórias da Rose, resolvi fazer uma fanmix só dessa fase produzida pelo Russel T Davies ;)


Magical Mystery Tour mp3

And that's an invitation.

Roll up for the Mystery Tour.

Roll up.

To make a reservation.

Roll up for the Mystery Tour. 

The Magical Mystery Tour

Is coming to take you away.

Coming to take you away.

I've just seen a face mp3

I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place where we just met,

She's just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we've met.

Mm mm da da 

Falling, yes I'm falling,

And she keeps calling me back again.

Help! mp3

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways

My independence seems to vanish in the haze

But every now and then I feel so insecure

I know that I just need you like I've never done before

I feel fine mp3

Baby´s good to me, you know

She´s happy as can be, you know

She said so

I´m in love with her and I feel fine

You've got to hide your love away mp3

Here I stand head in hand

Turn my face to the wall

If she's gone I can't go on

Feelin' two-foot small

Martha my dear mp3

Martha my dear,

You have always been my inspiration,

Please be good to me

Martha my love, don't forget me

Martha my dear

Hello Goodbye mp3

I Say High, You Say Low

You Say Why and I Say I Don't Know 

Oh No

You say Goodbye and I say Hello

(Hello, Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye)

Hello, Hello

(Hello, Goodbye)

I Don't Know Why You Say Goodbye I say Hello

With a little help from my friends mp3

What do I do when my love is away?

(does it worry you to be alone?)

How do I feel by the end of the day?

(are you sad because you’re on your own?) 

No, I get by with a little help from my friends,

Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends,

Mm, Gonna try with a little help from my friends

She Loves You mp3

You think you've lost your love

Well, I saw her yesterday

It's you she's thinking of

And she told me what to say

She says she loves you

And you know that can't be bad

She loves you

And you know you should be glad

Revolution mp3

You say you want a revolution

Well, you know

We all want to change the world

You tell me that it's evolution

Well, you know

We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction

Don't you know you can count me out

All Together Now mp3

One, two, three, four,

Can I have a little more,

Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, I love you.

A, B, C, D,

Can I bring my friend to tea,

E, F, G, H, I, J, I love you.

Bom bom bom bom-pa bom

Sail the ship bom-pa bom

Chop the tree bom-pa bom

Skip the rope bom-pa bom

Look at me.

All together now, all together now

All you need is Love mp3

There's nothing you can know that isn't known

Nothing you can see that isn't shown

Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be

It's easy

All you need is Love

Across the Universe mp3

Sounds of laughter, shades of love are

ringing through my opened ears,

Inciting and inviting me.

Limitless undying love, which shines

around me like a million suns,

and calls me on and on across the universe

Here comes the sun mp3

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

Here comes the sun

And I say

It's all right

I want to hold your hand mp3

And when I touch you I feel happy inside

It's such a feeling that my love

I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide


Fanmix completa, já zipada: Across the Universe

Nenhum comentário: